- This sacrament is usually celebrated in the fall of ninth grade.
- Faith Formation is required for two years (usually grades seven and eight in either Catholic School or an after school program).
- Our preparation programs for candidates and sponsors meet once a month on a Sunday.
- Families and sponsors are encouraged and expected to take responsibility in helping prepare their child for the reception of Confirmation.
- Any exceptions to these policies will be made confidentially on an individual basis.
See Faith Formation for more information on sacrament preparation and the preparation calendar.