- This sacrament is usually celebrated in the second grade.
- Faith Formation is required for two years (usually grades one and two in either Catholic School or an after school program).
- The children are prepared for the Sacrament of Reconciliation the same year as their First Eucharist.
- Our preparation programs for these sacraments are family based. Families are encouraged and expected to take responsibility in helping prepare their child for the reception of these sacraments.
- Any exceptions to these policies will be made confidentially on an individual basis.
See Faith Formation for more information on sacrament preparation and the preparation calendar.